INVESTING IN YOU...with Arlette L.M. Jeet M.B.A.
How do ethics impact our visions of the future (where business is concerned) ?
by Arlette L-M Jeet
Scriptural basis: Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; But happy is he who keeps the law. New King James Version Proverbs 29:18
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. King James Version Proverbs 29:18
Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he. Amplified Bible Proverbs 29:18
Ethics as defined by Merriam – Webster’s online dictionary is 1: the discipline dealing with what is good and bad and with moral duty and obligation 2 a : a set of moral principles : a theory or system of moral values often used in plural but singular or plural in construction b : the principles of conduct governing an individual or a group c : a guiding philosophy d : a consciousness of moral importance 3 plural : a set of moral issues or aspects.
I am writing this post with the above scripture and definition in mind. Ethics impact our visions of the future in the following ways;
1. It builds a framework as to what our visions/revelations are.
2. Our Ethics produce our visions in line with our morals and code of conduct.
3. It gives us standards to which we hold ourselves as well as live by therefore adds to the foundations of our personal visions, revelations and plans.
4. As we progress in fulfilling our visions (hopefully the ones that were ordained for us by GOD before the foundation of the world), our ethics keep us in check, they mold us and guide us to use methods that are in agreement with our ethics, to carry out our visions.
5. Whilst we await physical manifestation of our visions, revelations, plans; we can exercise the force of patience during such times because of our ethics.
6. Conversely should a person whose moral code of conduct be the opposite of mine, that person may choose to attain manifestation of their vision by any means necessary. These means may more likely than not, be in direct opposition to the methods and processes by which I may cause my vision to manifest.
What has all of this got to do with business you ask? Well, without a vision your business will perish, lose momentum and flounder.What your business, firm or organization produces is as a direct result of what its vision is. So if your business is floundering, take a closer look at its Vision and see if it is a God-given Vision, if it is such, then examine whether it is actually being followed.When there is a God-given Vision but it is not being followed, this causes innumerable problems as well. However such problems may be rectified by simply following one's God-given Vision.
Arlette L-M Jeet
Arlette L-M Jeet with her Team
“WORKING TOGETHER TO BUILD SUCCESSFUL NATIONS”
Business Savvy blog: http://arlettejeetcheckthisoutbusinesssavvy.blogspot.com
“It is not our intent to be bound by this post. This post is a tool for education and increased understanding with the intention of assisting in the creation and implementation of plans that will improve society both locally and globally. We remind you that you ought to also do your personal research and study regarding matters in this post so as to support as well as widen your understanding on the issues herein.”
WE TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REMIND YOU OF THE FOLLOWING:
“We absolve ourselves of persons who may use this information for business and policy decisions. We are hereby indemnified against any claims leading to the detriment of any person or persons or organization(s), or nations(s) by acting on information herein. We indicate the potential risks of any research undertaken.This information cannot be used for private, business, political or other purposes without our written permission. At no time is it permitted to use our information without our express written authorization.
All information herein, inclusive of and not limited to written word, graphics, design, reports, and the like are the express property of Investing in You…Where Beauty Begins Ltd. unless otherwise stated. Intellectual property rights are retained by Investing in You…Where Beauty Begins Ltd.
Reproduction of any such property without written authorization from Investing in You…Where Beauty Begins Ltd. is against the law. This remains private property and cannot be discussed, circulated, reprinted, published, broadcast or used in any way by third parties for any reason whatsoever in part or whole without the express permission of Investing in You…Where Beauty Begins Ltd. . Failure to obtain such permission shall result in legal action and prosecution. Investing in You…Where Beauty Begins Ltd. may indeed be contacted by email: [email protected]”